You can choose whether you want to pay with your Visa Card, MasterCard, or PayPal.
- No fee is charged for payment at DILLING shop. The purchase amount is only charged to your card when the order is sent from DILLING warehouse. No amount can ever be charged that is greater than what you approved at the time of the purchase.
- DILLING is in possession of an AAA credit diploma
Card payments in this shop are certified via DIBS Payment Services – a guarantee that payments are consistent with the internationale regulations from Visa and MasterCard International.
Bank branch: NatWest
Sort code: 600001
Account Number: 48764523
Please be aware that due to BREXIT orders may take slightly longer to arrive. Thank you for your patience.
When an order comes into our shop, the order is shipped within 1-2 business days. The normal delivery time to addresses in UK is 2 business days after shipping from our warehouse (delivery to addresses in Scotland & Islands may take slightly longer). You will receive an e-mail, when your order is sent. After this, you can always track where your order is at any given moment. Thus, you will receive a DPD package number, which you can use to track your package online.
Please note: Our normal transport agreement does not cover Northern and Southern Ireland, but we are able to organise for parcels to be shipped using an alternative method. Please contact customer service on: email@example.com if you would like to proceed and we will do our best to help you.
For orders above £50, the products are delivered free of charge to UK addresses.
For orders under £50, delivery cost is £3.99 to UK addresses.
In order for us to continue to offer the best possible quality, we have chosen a shipping method that can be tracked. This entails some delivery costs, but on the other hand you have the assurance that you can follow your delivery via a DPD number.
Free returns for 100 days
You have full right of returns.
If you cancel your purchase, every piece of order can be returned up to 100 days after receipt of the order.
The order must be in substantially the same condition in which your received it. This means not used with all the original labels, and the article must not have been washed.
Whether you need to exchange or return order, return it to us, after which you will get your money back. We expedite the shipment, and you can expect us to initiate the refund within 8-10 business days of receipt. Therefore, you can immediately order what you want instead and receive it faster than with a traditional exchange. You can also wait until we have refunded the amount.
Please be aware that the tracking of your parcel will only show you when it arrived at the dpd facility. From this point your parcel will be shipped to our return center out of UK and therefore you can experience up to 10 days before the refund has taken place.
To make the return easier for you, we have made it possible to send the order back in the same bag you received the order in.
Online registration of your return
1. To make your return as quick and smooth as possible, we have made it paperless. When you wish to return a product, you simply need to register the return on our website. The online registration means that you will receive your refund faster. At the same time, we can save on the resources used.
This is how to register your return
1. When you need to register a return you have the following options:
- Register your return here.
- Follow the link in your order confirmation or invoice
- Log in to “My Account” and click “Orders and returns”
2. Find your item and fill out the reason for the return. Register your return on the DPD website by clicking ‘Return my item(s)’. Your return label will then be sent to your e-mail address.
3. Pack your item and put the return label on the package
4. The package must be dropped off at a DPD mail shop (you can find the closest one on DPD’s website)
To make your return as easy as possible, you can return your item in the same packaging that you received it in. If you have chosen not to have a return label enclosed, you can easily and quickly get a return label here.
2. In order to provide an easy to use and efficient return service, we are providing you with a link to DPD Local's Pickup Returns Portal. If your returned items are lost or damaged whilst being returned to us, please do not contact DPD Local as your contract for the return is with us and not DPD Local. You can print a return label on https://uk.dilling.com/return
You might experience delays in the handling of your returns due to uncertainty about Brexit. However, you can be sure that you will receive your refunds from us.
3. The package must be delivered to a DPD mailshop (you can find the closest one on DPD’s website).
If you have ordered several products and only want to return individual items, we obviously refund the money for the items you send back, as long as the return slip is filled out.